MEDIUM Finchley Sustainable Marine Roka Backpack
This sustainable Backpack is made from 12-13 recycled bottles collected from beaches to help reduce plastic in the ocean. As well as using recycled plastic these bags require less energy in production - so reduce carbon emissions too!
Made to last, and to be comfortable you will find this bag has room for everything, including 17” laptop. Pockets to keep organised - bottle pockets on the sides, padded laptop slot, phone and even pen holders. The back is padded to ensure comfortable carrying with wide web straps, and there are grab handles at the top. Approx: 42 x 28 x 13cm.
- Outer material: weather resistant matte poly/canvas (triple coated)
- Base material: weather resistant canvas (triple coated)
- Lining material: matte nylon
- Hardware: galvanised, smoked, branded metal
- Grey Straps: cotton webbing
- While Roka bags are washable, usually a simple wet sponge does the job. The materials used are designed to be durable and weather resistant. And the straps will become softer and more comfortable with each use.