Joules Banbury Showerproof Quilted Wax Jacket
You might go as far as describing the wax jacket as the unofficial uniform of the countryside. It has long been a top-tier choice for all manner of outdoor pursuits from clay pigeon shooting, to a leisurely jaunt. The Banbury is our version. It has a dry wax outer that is shower resistant and benefits from a vertical quilted lining - in a heritage check pattern - that works as a warm barrier from the British weather. Its relaxed fit gives you the room you need for those all important layers underneath.
It has a zip and popper fastening, bellow pockets, additional slip in pockets below the chest and popper vents to the back. Those classic elements you might expect from a style of this kind can be seen through the cord collar and trims and the functional throat latch with popper fastening. Roll up the cuffs to show a flash of the checked lining beneath and look out for the brass hare pin, which will come packaged separately, that can be pinned to the collar for a branded touch.
- Shower resistant dry wax
- Relaxed fit
- Vertical quilted lining in a heritage check
- Zip and popper fastening
- Classic cord collar and trims
- Throat latch with popper fastening
- Bellow pockets with popper fastenings and additional slip in pockets below the chest
- Back vents with double popper fastenings
- Comes with brass hare pin (packaged separately)
- Length: 83.5cm (based on UK size 12)