Seasalt Janelle Waterproof Coat Granite
Our Janelle Coat is designed to withstand whatever the Cornish weather throws at us, so it will keep you warm and dry whatever the forecast. A clean, contemporary knee-length raincoat comes in a choice of versatile colours.
The fit is relaxed but feminine, with room for layers underneath and tab adjusters to highlight the waist. The upper part of the coat is lined with cosy tonal fleece, while the lower half is quilted for warmth and ease of movement.
Packed with technical features and made to last, our Janelle Coat has fully taped seams, a two-way zip, poppered cuffs you can roll back and a peaked detachable hood with adjusters to protect your face. Finished with small reflective strips on the cuffs for dusk walks.
- 100% Nylon
- Taped seams
- Two-way zip with snap fastenings
- Relaxed fit with back waist adjuster tab
- Detachable peaked hood with cord adjusters
- Front pockets with waterproof zip fastening zipped internal pocket
- 100% polyester lining
- Poppered cuffs
- Dipped back hem with waterproof zip fastening vent
- Machine wash at 30 degrees